Michelle Obama has quickly become one of the most influential and respected women in America and the world at large. She is an American lawyer, who was the first lady of the United States from 2009-2017. She is married to the 44th President of the United states, Barack Obama. She is the first African-American first lady of the United States. Michelle lavaugh Robinson was born on the 17th of January 1964 in Chicago, Illinois, US.
Here are her QUOTES
Her powerful quotes on leadership. Michelle Obama is an excellent leader. She was a top leader on her various capacities in career before becoming the first lady of the U.S
- Real men treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO.
- When someone is cruel or acts like a bully, you don’t stoop to their level. No, our motto is, when they go low we go high.
- Being president doesn’t change who you are – it reveals who you are.
- We need to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation. We have lost our way. And it begins with inspiration. It begins with leadership
- I love that for Barack, there is no such thing as “us” and “them” – he doesn’t care whether you’re a Democrat, a Republican, or none of the above…he knows that we all love our country…and he’s always ready to listen to good ideas…he’s always looking for the very best in everyone he meets.
Her Powerful quotes on women. Michelle Obama is one woman I have seen whose passion for women success is evident.
- I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them.
- The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of woman who are valued.
- Strong men, strong men, men who are truly role models, don’t need to put down women to make themselves feel powerful.
- No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.
- Women, in particular, need to keep an eye on their physical and mental health because if we’re scurrying to and from appointments and errands, we don’t have a lot of time to take care of ourselves. We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.
Her Educational quotes. Most of Michelle Obama quotes lay more emphasis on the importance of Education. Education is one thing she took to heart.
- When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.
- Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.
- Through my education, I didn’t just develop skills, I didn’t just develop the ability to learn but I developed confidence.
- If your family doesn’t have much money, I want you to remember that in this country, plenty of folks, including me and my husband. We started out with very little. But with a lot of hard work and a good education, anything is possible – even becoming President. That’s what the American Dream is all about
- The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more.
Michelle Obama quotes are some of the most powerful sayings. She speaks of different subject matters with passion and zeal. Many who follow in her footsteps are assured